If you’ve been to Sicily and want to share your experience on Secret Sicily, I would love to hear from you!
How to submit
Please, write your post following the guidelines below and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest post guidelines
– First thing first, if you are writing on behalf of a company, or linking back to a commercial site or product, please get in touch to discussed a paid collaboration. Paid advertorials will be clearly identifies as sponsored posts or editorial collaborations.
– Your post must be original and appear exclusively on this blog (we all know how much Google hates duplicate content).
– The topic of your post must be relevant to my audience – e.g. your travel experience in Sicily, a list of travel tips for people travelling to Sicily, Sicilian food recipes, things, places or foods you like the most. Humorous pieces about Sicilian culture are welcome too (I do love a bit of satire and a good laugh!). Should you have any other ideas, I’m happy to discuss it with you.
– Lenght requirement: between 250-400 words.
– Include two or three pictures in your blog and attach them separately in your email, including credits.
– Please, send short bio, a picture of you and a link to your blog.
I look forward to hearing from you!